Monday, August 31, 2009

My Bro.'s B-days'

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. :}

Well, yesterday, Grant and Collin had their parties together, because their birthdays are, like, two days apart, soooo, yeah, we went bowling with a couple of his friends and it was really fun!

I had two or three strikes and Matthew had over 90 points the second game. My Dad said if anyone [Except Me] could get 90 or more points, he would buy them a soda. Matthew was so nice! He gave Grant his soda for his b-day!

I had to get 100 or more points to get my soda. I didn't get that victory. I would have though, if Collin wouldn't have thrown my last ball. He thought it was his turn, but it was really mine, soooooo, yeah. I was kinda angry, but then, it's just a game.

After bowling we stopped by Little Caesar's and ordered five pizza's to go home with us. After pizza we opened presents, [I think], played some basketball, [I Think] and played Ghost in the graveyard. Oh! and we had brownies too.

We tried to watch prince caspian but that didn't work out and we wanted to watch...what did we want to watch? *scratches head*

Well anyways, we went to bed trying to convince my parents if we could watch it. *sigh*

I woke up, but I didn't want to get out of bed. My Mom told me to get out of bed like two times, but I still didn't want to. The last call was to get out of bed, I finally did. *sorry mom* *lol*

Me and Joe played some Basketball and I beat him, but it wasn't fair because I'm going into 7th grade and he's 10 yr.'s old.


Mom is dropping them off right now and I'm blogging on my Dad's lap top. Lauren and Bennett are downstairs playing toys.

sooooo, thanks for reading my post! :]



Ryan

5 comments:

  1. RYAN, YOU CANNOT USE THE NAME CELCIN!!!!

    my name, celdin, celcin!!! it's one letter off!


    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. alex, that name is one of my main characters. And are you even using Celdin?

    I could change it to Celcen, if you want me to.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ry, ugh, i've been using that name in my story for a few months now! Celdin. Celcen. It's the same thing as...

    *sigh* whatever.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. I'll change my characters name.


    Ryan

    ReplyDelete