Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Archery

'ello again


Today I went to this Archery Class in French Park and had a BLAST! I got a couple bulls eyes!! *straightens jacket* *girls scream* LOL JK

Well anyway it was really fun! And I learned a lot. :] I learned about stances and knocking and stuff in that nature.
I partnered with this awesome kid, I think his name was Jack. He was sooooo cool! He was a really good!

We had this awesome mentor! He was left-eyed. I'm right eyed. And Jack was right-eyed too.

Yeah, it was pretty much, plain old, fun!

[Ryan]

3 comments:

  1. Hail, Legolas, Prince of Mirkwood!!
    XD
    I love archery!
    I have a 30 lbs recurve, an elven quiver (custom made at http://medievalcollectables.com - I THINK)
    and an arm guard and I REALLY need a new one...
    And the archery glove.
    Oh yes.
    No more blisters!
    YAY!
    Hey, you want to try the caption contest on my blog?
    Everyone's welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's so cool!

    I had so much fun!


    Ryan

    ReplyDelete