Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgivin'! and the DICE GAME!!!!

Today is gonna be awesome, me and my family are going to Aunt Judy's house to eat pie, lefse, more pie, and punch [maybe, idk] and then afterwards we're going to play the dice game. The whole family sits in a circle and we have two or three pie tins. We role 2 dice and if we get doubles, we grab a present from the center of the circle. There are loads of presents all wrapped up neatly in paper bags. The presents are little things like hair gell or a water bottle, but it gets really exciting; once all the gifts are gone we start again, rolling the dice. If I get doubles I get to steal a present from one of my cousins.



.....Thanksgivin' is totally awesome....


Ryan L. Jones

2 comments:

  1. You get to play the dice game on THANKSGIVING!? I only get to play that at Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete