Friday, September 4, 2009

The Warriors Series

Greetings Freaks!

Recently I have been reading this series called the 'Warriors'. But whats not so hot about it is that it's about cats. ooooo, so cool! *sarcastic chuckle* (Nerd central, speaking, this is your captain speaking) LOL. But anyways, I kinda like it. Of course I would like it. :] But I mean, its pretty cool once you get past the thought the main character is a dumb cat. But anyways, I support it and do me a favor by droppin' by your local library to check it out. The first book is 'Into the Wild' and the authors name is Erin Hunter.


Ryan

10 comments:

  1. yeah, I read those...

    Thanks for calling me a freak.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the Warrior's series is awesome. They're really great books.

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of the Warrior Series - a LOT about it. XD
    But everyone who reads them seems to get obsessed over them, so I'm thinking... naaw.
    Plus the authoress is really into ouija bourds and tarot cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, once you get your hands on them, you have to get the next book.


    But still there kinda cool books.



    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally I'm not a BIG fan of animal books, I like it when people are in the books instead. I keep meaning to say this, but everytime I post my comment the internet stops right then and there! I'm hoping It'll post it this time....Anyway, I meant to say, thanks sooo much for following my blog! I really appreciate it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome, and thanks for following mine!

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, whoo hoo, I'm a freak *laughs* :D
    yep, heard of those books...to read or not to read, that is the question :D

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think their really cool and Erin Hunter is a great writer, sooooo, maybe you should check 'em out. ?


    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  9. *off to the library to rent the books*

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just never liked books about animals as the main character.

    (AND Saphira does not count; she is a separate race ^^)

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete